Shenstone Theatre Bird Bath
This Shenstone Theatre bird bath & drinker makes the perfect garden feature for birds, bees & wildlife.
The theatre step design provides safe drinking not just for birds but other pollinators and insects which like to sip from the shallow edges of pools. The bath comes with a short base section which raises it around 10cm above ground level. It is embossed around the bird bath rim with the opening lines from the well known verse from the W H Davies poem 'Leisure' .
' What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare.'
The Shenstone is made from a composite material called CLAYPLAS. This has many benefits.
- Looks like stone, but lighter and tougher * please see note below
- Hand finished paint effect on the steps to resemble aged stone* please see note below
- Made of a mixture of recycled 2nd life plastics and clay
- 10 year structural guarantee (excluding accidental damage)
Remember to regularly top up the water levels and give it a good clean to prevent algae build up and maintain good bird hygiene, particularly during Winter months where the risk of Avian flu heightens.
Please Note Pebbles are not included.
* Please note; the Clayplas material can have a slightly different colouration depending on the batch of Clayplas being used. Currently, the batch of Shenstone baths have quite a pronounced yellow colouration - represented by the first couple of product images ( NOT the grey finish seen in the photographs with the pebbles )
Dimensions; Height 130mm x Diameter 445mm x Maximum water depth 50mm