Avianex Nest Boxes
These new Avianex* nest boxes are constructed from ultra-tough WoodcretePLUS™, a uniquely long-lasting blend of wood, concrete and clay that won’t ever leak, warp or rot. They are built to extraordinary standards by acclaimed German nest box specialist Schwegler.
Avianex™ boxes fix easily to most walls with a galvanised screw and wall-plug supplied and make a fantastic home for wild birds.
They have a removeable front panel for cleaning and inspection and are the perfect choice for fixing to outer walls of houses, garages and other buildings.
- 32mm entrance hole ideal for tits, house and tree sparrows, redstart, nuthatch and pied flycatcher
- Beautifully boxed - make an ideal gift
- Constructed from 100% natural, zero-maintenance WoodcretePLUS™
- Removable front panel for cleaning and inspection
- Supplied with galvanised screw hook, wall plug and instructions