CedarPlus Open Fronted Nest Box
Some species won't use nest boxes with holes. They prefer an open-fronted design, hopping into the box after alighting on a nearby branch.
To maximise chances of occupation, we suggest that you position the nest box discreetly within a quiet bush or hedge.
- Ideal for a wide range of British Species, especially robins, wrens and flycatchers
- 19mm thickness Canadian cedar gives excellent insulation and strength
- Aluminium fixing nail will not damage tree and is safe when eventually felled
- Zero maintenance: no need for painting, varnishing or preservatives
- Durable hand-screwed construction cuts the risk of warping or splitting
Dimensions: 318H x 156W x 175D mm.