The Official* Cedar Open Fronted Nest Box
No ordinary wooden nest box. Quite simply, the Official Cedar Open Fronted nest box looks, performs and lasts better than other boxes.
Made exclusively from long-lasting cedar sourced from expertly managed Canadian forests, there’s no need for any maintenance. The timber ages naturally and attractively and, at 19mm thickness, gives excellent insulation and strength, tempting generations of birds into your garden.
Some species won't use nest boxes with holes. They prefer an open-fronted design, hopping into the box after alighting on a nearby branch.
To maximise chances of occupation, we suggest that you position the nest box discreetly within a quiet bush or hedge.
- Ideal for a wide range of British Species, especially robins, wrens and flycatchers
- 19mm thickness Canadian cedar gives excellent insulation and strength
- Aluminium fixing nail will not damage tree and is safe when eventually felled
- Zero maintenance: no need for painting, varnishing or preservatives
- Durable hand-screwed construction cuts the risk of warping or splitting
Dimensions: 318H x 156W x 175D mm.