Nest Box & Camera Starter Kit
The perfect starter kit for watching and listening to birds on the nest during the day and at night.
This nest box camera starter kit enables you to capture both colour and infrared imaging - the ideal product for beginner birders to watch and listen to wild birds on the nest during the day and at night.
The tiny camera provided is specially designed to fit in next boxes but is also suitable for most wildlife and domestic installations, including:
- hedgehog houses;
- bat boxes;
- insect houses;
- covered bird feeders;
- hutches and more!
- This nest box with camera is made of solid sustainably sourced naturally durable timber with a pitched roof and camera clip secured in the roof.
- It has a 29 mm copper hole protector and Perspex panel on the side to improve camera colour resolution.
- The CMOS colour/infrared camera operates in high quality colour during daylight and then switches to black and white in low light levels and darkness.
- A side window increases light into the box and boosts camera performance.
- The camera provided is NOT 100% waterproof so should not be used outdoors without protection or housing.
- This bird box camera kit is NOT designed to connect to a computer or laptop
PLEASE NOTE this is a clearance item and operates using a VHS/DVD recorder. The item is sold as seen and therefore non returnable. Could easily be used as a regular nest box if the technology is not needed.
Nest Box Camera Starter Kit: FAQs
- How do I connect my bird box camera to my TV?
- How do you encourage birds into a bird box?
- Camera Nest Box Kit: Product Specifications