Tru Earth Laundry Eco-Strips
These are an easy to use alternative to washing powder and there is absolutely no waste. The strips are light weight and contain a pre-measured amount of detergent that you just add to the laundry which will dissolve in water.
They are effective in both hot and cold water and the pack contains 32 washes.
These strips have hypoallergenic properties, are cruelty-free and free from parabens, phosphates, chlorine bleach and added dyes to make them as safe and non-toxic as possible. The strips will simply dissolve in the wash and completely biodegrade. Packed in paper packaging that can be recycled or composted after use.
Below are just a few reasons why they are the better option:
- Paraben-free, Phosphate-free, Chlorine bleach free, Free from added dyes
- Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water
- No More Measuring - No More Mess
- Plastic-free, recyclable and compostable packaging
- Reduced carbon production in transport
- Safe to use even if you are on a septic system.
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients