Simon King Curve Cavity Nest Box
Fabulous NEW unique nest box design by Simon King OBE. Look at the curvy entrance hole, like a natural tree hollow!
Perfect for a variety of small birds including most tit species, sparrows and flycatchers etc.
- Unique slotted entrance which imitates a natural tree crevice
- Stylish Yin Yang natural wood / dark green paint finish
- Easy-open side panel for cleaning
- Extra strong , long-lasting recycled plastic hanger
- Strong sustainably sourced timber construction for durability
Rotate and fully attach the rear hanger and mount nest box using one, or two of the screw holes in the hanger.
Erect the box with the entrance hole ideally facing between North and South East, 2 - 4 m high, away from the prevailing wind direction in the UK and also away from bird feeding areas.