Delivery Update: We have partnered with DPD for deliveries. DPD will give you a one-hour delivery window, so you don't have to wait in all day!
Really Wild Birdfood Co
Call us to place an order 01489 896785
Or
email sales@reallywildbirdfood.co.uk
Next working day delivery available! Find Out More >
Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!
Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!
Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!
Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!
  • Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!
  • Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!
  • Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!
  • Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!

Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes -Plastic Free New Product!

High quality suet with plastic-free and fully recyclable packaging!
Only: £10.95Robin
Quantity: In Stock
Product Details

We are very excited to announce that we can now offer Eco suet cakes. These Honest 2 Nature Insect suet cakes for garden birds have been developed with non-plastic packaging which is fully recyclable and OPRL approved.

Not only is the packaging environmentally friendly, but the manufacturers have sourced 98% of the ingredients in the UK and the remaining 2% of insect ingredients has been sourced from a sustainable source in the Netherlands ( not China ) which makes the carbon footprint of the blocks much improved. 

And of course, the delicious suet is Premium Grade and British, so we think your garden birds will love it!


Composition; wheat flour, beef fat and dried insects

Pack contains 10 x individually packed 280g suet blocks.

Gross weight approx. 3kg

 

Robin
Farm News mailing List
Farm News Mailing List
Sign up to our mailing list to receive our farm newsletters, special offers and competitions!