We offer FREE DELIVERY* on all bird seed orders!     *View details >>

Free Delivery
Bird seed orders come with FREE delivery!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We offer a 60-day money back guarantee.
FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS
Trust us to bring you the very best!
UNBEATABLE QUALITY
Our customers love us and so do their birds!
THE ECO-FRIENDLY CHOICE
Home-grown ingredients from our UK farm.
Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes
Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes
Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes
Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes
  • Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes
  • Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes
  • Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes
  • Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes

Honest 2 Nature Suet Cakes

High quality suet with plastic-free and fully recyclable packaging - a great ECO choice!
Only: £10.95Robin
Select size:
 In Stock
Quantity:
Product Details

Honest 2 Nature Insect Suet Cakes for garden birds have been developed with non-plastic packaging which is fully recyclable and OPRL approved. This is just one of the features that makes these delicious suet cakes are a great eco-friendly feed option!

Not only is the packaging environmentally friendly, but the manufacturers have sourced 98% of the ingredients in the UK, and the remaining 2% of insect ingredients has been sustainably sourced from the Netherlands. This makes the carbon footprint of the blocks much improved. 

The delicious suet is Premium Grade and British, so we’re sure your garden birds will love it!


Composition; wheat flour, beef fat and dried insects
Pack contains 10 x individually packed 280g suet blocks.
Each block costs only £1.09
Gross weight approx. 3kg

 

Street End Farm

Customer Reviews

Name:
John
Date of Review:
08/06/2023
Quality:
Value For Money:
Service:
... Read More >
Name:
Richard
Date of Review:
28/05/2023
Quality:
Value For Money:
Service:
... Read More >
Name:
Carolyn Jane
Date of Review:
14/05/2023
Quality:
Value For Money:
Service:
Comments:
Great product
... Read More >
Name:
Sandie
Date of Review:
14/05/2023
Quality:
Value For Money:
Service:
Comments:
Love that there is no plastic waste.
... Read More >
Robin
Farm News mailing List
Farm News Mailing List
Sign up to our mailing list to receive our farm newsletters, special offers and competitions!