Meadow In A Box
MEADOW IN A BOX
Contents - wild flowers: 10% Yellow Rattle, 10% Meadow Buttercup, 10% Wild Carrot,
8% Bird's-foot Trefoil, 8% Lady's Bedstraw, 8% Hedge Bedstraw, 8% Self-heal,
8% Common Knapweed, 6% Yarrow, 6% Field Scabious, 5 % Rough Hawkbitt,
5% Common Sorrel, 4% White Clover, 4% Red Clover.
Contents- grasses: 40% Red Fescue, 27% Slender Creeping Red Fescue,
15% Crested Dogstail, 10% Smooth-stalked Meadow-grass, 5% Common Bent,
3% Sweet Vernal Grass.
A mini meadow seed box with a combination of native meadow grass and
perennial & annual wild flower species to create your own mini meadow
from scratch. A beautiful wildflower meadow area to feed pollinators.
Birds will also benefit from the insects that will be attracted.
◦ Plant outdoors between March and October.
◦ Plants will flower between May and September.
◦ Perennial and annual seeds.
◦ Covers approx. 6 square metres of ground
◦ Plants will grow up to 1. 2 metres tall.