Anywhere Bird Bath
Birds need water regularly so a birdbath is an important and integral part of a successful garden.
A good size birdbath also allows lots of birds to use it simultaneously.
Bird baths should preferably be made from materials which do not shatter in frost.
The option of several types of uses and locations allows you to put the birdbath where you prefer for maximum use and visibility.
- Multi-location bird bath that can be used in 4 ways
- Hanging (chain assembly supplied),
- Placed around a pole up to 26mm / 1" diameter,
- Staked near the ground (stake supplied)
- Placed on the ground
- Large water capacity - allows several birds to use it at the same time
- Safe for birds - water level shelves down gently. Surface roughened and ridged for secure foothold. All-round perching lip
- Will not chip or break in normal use
- It is relatively maintenance-free; durable, rot-proof and rust-proof.
- Dimensions: 35.7cm / 14¼" diameter.
Depth shelving down 4.5cm / 1¾"
- Capacity: 2 litres / 3½ pints water