Nesting Box with Camera
This nesting box camera is an environmentally-friendly wild bird camera suitable for a variety of small hole nesting birds including, blue tits, coal tits, great tits and sparrows.
It is sturdily manufactured from slow-seasoned untreated timber which negates the need for the use of chemical preservatives.
- Solid sustainably sourced timber from well-managed forests
- Screwed construction method
- Fitted with a camera clip in the roof
- Opaque side window to allow extra light into the box for improved daytime camera performance
- Hinged lid for inspection and cleaning
- Removable 29mm hole protector for predator protection
- 32mm hole for larger species such as great tits & sparrows
Top tip: Place 2-4 metres above the ground facing between North & East.
Dimensions: H 260mm x W 165mm x 170mm
Camera Nesting Box: FAQs
- How do bird nest cameras work?
- Where should I position a nesting box with a camera?
- Which birds use nesting boxes?